Symphony Portable | SYKDH-1004
10' x 10' Trade Show Display
- Press-Fit SEG Dye Sub Printed Fabric Graphics
- (2) Smaller Rectangle SEG Frames (SYM-504)
- (1) Backwall Workstation Counter with (2) Wireless/Wired Charging Ports (SYM-401)
- (1) Locking Reception Counter (SYM-406) with Vinyl Graphic (SYM-410)
- (2) Frame Connection Clamps (MOD-1670)
- (2) LED Stem Lights (MOD-295)
- (2) Locking Aluminum Base Plates (SYM-106)
- (1) Center Support for Straight Frame (SYM-102)
- (3) MOD-551 Portable Roto-molded Cases with Wheels and Reusable Die-cut Foam Packaging (See "Related Products" below)
- Furniture (Chair)
- Weight: Approximately 80-90 lbs Per Case
- See the 10' x 20' version, model SYKDH-2002 in Related Products just below
Portable & Pop Up Displays
As the name implies, portable and pop up trade show displays are typically smaller, lightweight and easy to transport. These displays can save you time and money because they’re convenient, quick and easy to assemble and easy to update graphics when that need arises. While both portables and pop ups are generally shippable by Fed Ex or UPS, a pop up display assembles in just minutes where a portable is more elegant but my take 30 to 60 minutes for assemble.
At trade shows, inline or linear trade show displays are generally arranged in a straight line alongside other exhibits. With this in mind, it’s especially important that they’re bold and eye-catching. Common inline display sizes include 10x20, 10x30 or larger.
Symphony Portables Features
- Portable no-tools assembly
- Lightweight engineered aluminum frame
- Press-fit SEG dye-sublimation graphics
- Backwall workstations
- Reusable Protective packaging
- Portable roto-molded cases with wheels
- Proudly made in the USA by Classic Exhibits
- Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does LEAD TIME mean?
- Where is Symphony produced?
- Are the shipping cases in which Symphony ships portable?
- What is vertical load capacity of the Symphony attachments?
- Can the open table be used as a charging table?
- On the layering of Symphony frames do you use the same foot for both or does each frame have a foot of its own?
- Will the Symphony backwall stand with monitors but without workstation counters?
- Can you expand these Symphony kits to include backlit items but still portable?
- Can the exposed metal be powder coated?
- Are there other surface color/appearance options for the lockable counter, other than the light color shown?
- Is there an easy solution to add LED strip accent lighting on the back of a Symphony frame to throw light onto one set back… light the right side of the exhibit for example?
- For a Symphony double-sided configuration, can you have monitors in the center on both sides?
- What is the size limitation for monitors on Symphony?
- Do the wall sections connect or are they freestanding sitting next to each other?
- Why are the Symphony floating graphics limited to 23" x 23" overall dimension?
- What graphics come with Symphony?
- Are any tools required for assembly of a symphony portable display?
- What is the Symphony Portable Display?
Laminate Color Choices
- Black, Pionite Black
- Silver, Nevamar Silver Alu Metalx
- Maple, Pionite Hardrock Maple