- Lightweight Engineered Aluminum SEG Frames
- Press-Fit SEG Fabric Graphic
- (1) Large Rectangle SEG Frame (SYM-500)
- (1) Backwall Workstation Counter with (2) Wireless/Wired Charging Ports (SYM-401)
- (1) Small/Medium Monitor Mount (MOD-102)
- (1) Locking Reception Counter (SYM-406) with Vinyl Graphic (SYM-410)
- (1) Detachable Floating Graphic (SYM-112) with Graphic Brackets (SYM-109)
- (1) iPad Swivel Mount (MOD-1376)
- (2) Locking Aluminum Base Plates (SYM-106)
- (2) MOD-551 Portable Roto-molded Cases
- Tablet computer
- See model SYKDH-1025 in "Related Products" just below to purchase this display
- Dims (as shown): 117.25" W x 86.6" H x 26.25" D
- This display ships from Portland, OR.
- 21 Day rental period
Rental trade show displays are a cost-effective approach to trade shows that can be partially customized to align with your brand and objectives. Choose from over 100 lightweight and affordable design kits available in a wide range of styles, finishes and sizes. This is a great option for those starting out or looking for long-term flexibility.
Portable & Pop Up Displays
As the name implies, portable and pop up trade show displays are typically smaller, lightweight and easy to transport. These displays can save you time and money because they’re convenient, quick and easy to assemble and easy to update graphics when that need arises. While both portables and pop ups are generally shippable by Fed Ex or UPS, a pop up display assembles in just minutes where a portable is more elegant but my take 30 to 60 minutes for assemble.
At trade shows, inline or linear trade show displays are generally arranged in a straight line alongside other exhibits. With this in mind, it’s especially important that they’re bold and eye-catching. Common inline display sizes include 10x20, 10x30 or larger.